Whether it’s holding hands while attempting to ice skate or cozying up together in front of a crackling fireplace, dating during the winter holidays can feel extra romantic—but it can also look slightly different to coupling up during the rest of the year.
To help navigate these differences we’ve put together a list of tips and conversation starters that are sure to get you making the most of dating during the holiday season.
- If you could only listen to one festive song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- What was the best gift you were given over the holidays as a child?
- What’s your favorite holiday movie? I need recs!
- Holiday sides: mashed potatoes or stuffing?
- I think this tells a lot about a person: do you buy holiday gifts in advance or at the very last minute?
- Crucial question: pumpkin pie or pecan pie?
- Hey! Love the travel pics on your profile. Have you got any winter vacation plans?