At Vibe, your privacy is a top priority. Your privacy is at the heart of how we design and build the services and products you know and love, so you can fully trust them and focus on developing meaningful relationships.
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 28th, 2021
1. Who we are
Vibe Dating Inc.
651 N Broad St., suite 206
Middletown, 19709 New Castle, Delaware
3. Information We Collect
Obviously, we cannot help you develop meaningful relationships without some information about you, such as basic profile information and the types of people you would like to meet. We also collect information generated while you use our services, for example access logs, as well as information from third parties, for example when you access our services through a social media account. If you want more information, we’ll go into more detail below.
Information you provide to us: You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you create an account, you will at least provide us with your login information and some basic information necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth.
- Once you have completed your profile, you can share additional information with us, such as details about your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, such as images or videos, you may give us
access to your camera or photo album. Some of the information you give us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, such as your racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or purchase something directly from us (instead of through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you provide us with your insights into our products and services, answers to our questions, and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information you use to register or enter
- When you contact our customer service team, we collect the information you give us during communication. We sometimes monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information about other people (for example, if you ask us to send an email to one of your friends on your behalf), we collect the information about others that you give us to complete your request.
- When you choose to earn extra credits by sending SMS invitations to friends, the app requires access to your contact list.
The app does not store or process your contacts or any information about your contacts.
- Of course, we also process your chats with other users, as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
Information we receive from others In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Other users Other users may provide information about you when they use our services. For example, we may collect information about you from other users when they contact us about you.
- Social Media You may be able to use your social media login information (such as Facebook login information) to create and log in to your Vibe account. This prevents you from having toremember another username and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
- Other partners We may receive information about you from our partners, for example where advertisements from Vibe are published on a page of a partner’s website and platforms (in this case, they may provide data about the success of a campaign). Information collected when you use our services. When you use our services, we collect information about what features you have used, how you have used them and the devices you use to access our services. See below for more details:
- Usage Information We collect information about your activities on our services, for example how you use them (for example, the date and time you signed up, features you use, search queries, clicks and pages shown to you, address of the referring website page , advertisements you click) and the way you communicate with other users (for example, users you connect and communicate with, time and date of your exchanges, number of messages you send and receive).
- Information from the device We collect information from and about the device (or devices) you use to access our services, including: hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device specific settings and attributes, app settings and attributes, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA; both are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going to your device settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that can specifically identify your device or browser (e.g. IMEI / UDID and MAC address); information about your wireless and mobile network connection, such as your service provider and signal strength; information about device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses.
- Other information with your consent If you give us your consent, we may collect your precise geographic location (latitude and longitude) in various ways depending on the service and device you are using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. . The collection of your
geographic location may be performed in the background even when you are not using the services, if the consent you have given us expressly allows this collection. If you decline permission to collect your geographic location, we will not collect it. Also, if you consent, we may collect your photos and videos (for example, if you want to publish a photo, video or streaming on the Services).
4. Cookies and other similar technologies for collecting information
5. How We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to provide and improve our services. In addition, we use your information to protect you and show you advertisements that may be of interest to you. Read on for a more detailed explanation, along with practical examples, of the various reasons we use your information.
To manage your account and provide our services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and answer your questions
- Complete your transactions
- Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing To help you connect with other users
- Analyze your profile, your activity on the service and your preferences to recommend connections that are meaningful to you and to recommend you to others.
- Show user profiles to each other To ensure a consistent experience across all your devices
- Link the different devices you use so that you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services across all of them. We do this by linking devices and browser information, such as when you log into your account on different devices or by using a partial or full IP address, browser version and similar information about your devices to identify and link them
To provide you with new Vibe Services
- Sign up and display your profile using the new Vibe features and apps
- Manage your account through these new features and apps
To provide you with relevant offers and advertisements
- Manage sweepstakes, contests, discounts or other offers
- Develop, display and track content and advertising that is tailored to your interests on our services and other websites
- Communicate with you via email, phone, social media or mobile devices about products or services that we think may interest you
To improve our services and develop new ones
- Manage focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of user behavior to improve our services and content (for example, we may decide to change appearance or significantly change a particular feature based on user behavior)
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interest-based feature based on requests we have received from users).
To prevent, detect and combat fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or suspected misconduct on and off the platform
- Conduct data analysis to better understand these activities and design countermeasures against them
- Retain data related to fraudulent activity to prevent recurrence
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements• Serve law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our terms and conditions
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Offering our services to you: Usually the reason we process your data is to perform the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our service to establish meaningful relationships, we will use your information to maintain your account and profile so that it can be seen by other users and recommended to other users to you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your information when we have a legitimate interest to do so. For example, we analyze the behavior of users of our services in order to continuously improve our offerings, we propose offers that we think may interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
6. How We Share Information
Of course, because our goal is to help you establish meaningful relationships, user information is primarily shared with other users. We also share information about some users with service providers and partners who assist us in using the services, with other companies of and, in
some cases, with judicial authorities. Read on to learn more about how your information is shared with others.
• With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the Service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is things that are not a problem for public viewing, as neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
If you choose to restrict the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, it will be visible according to your settings.
• With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with a variety of tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer service, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security activities.
We may also share information with partners who distribute advertisements and help us advertise our services. For example, we may share limited information about you in truncated, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
We rigorously screen before engaging or partnering with a service provider. All our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
• With other companies
We share your information with other companies so that they can assist us, as service providers and on our instructions and on our behalf, in processing your information. The assistance provided by other companies may include technical processing operations such as data hosting and maintenance, customer service, marketing and targeted advertising, financial and accounting assistance, better understanding how our service is used and user behavior toimprove our service, securing our data and systems and combating spam, abuse, fraud, intrusion and other wrongdoing.
We may also share information with other companies for legitimate business purposes such as corporate auditing, analysis and consolidated reporting as well as for compliance with applicable law. We may also share user information with other companies to remove users who have violated our terms of service, or who have been reported for criminal activity and / or bad behavior. In some cases, we can remove those users from all platforms.
• For business transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
• When required by law
We may disclose your information as reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation, or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (in both cases subject to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
• To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would limit our liability in an actual or imminent lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and those of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
• With your permission or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In such a case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
We may use and share personal information that is not personal (this means information that does not in itself identify who you are, such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geographic location in a non-identifiable form), as well as personal information in a broken in non-human readable form, under any of the above conditions.
We may also share this information with other companies and third parties (particularly advertisers) to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our services and on third party websites or applications, and to analyze and report the advertising you see. We may aggregate this information with additional information that is not personal or personal information in truncated, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
7. Cross-border data transfer
Information sharing sometimes includes cross-border data transfers, for example to the United States and other jurisdictions. For example, if the service allows users to be located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), their personal information will be transferred to countries outside the EEA. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other appropriate security to allow data transfers from the EEA to other countries. Standard contractual clauses are commitments between companies that transfer personal data, binding them to protect the privacy and security of your data.
8. Your rights
We want you to be in control of your information, so we offer you the following tools:
• Access / update programs in the service. Tools and account settings that assist you in accessing, correcting or deleting information that you have provided to us and that is directly associated with your account within the service.
• Permissions on the device. Mobile platforms have authorization systems for specific types of data and device notifications, such as directory and location services, as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to allow or deny the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, certain services may lose full functionality if you do that.
• Removal. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality on the service directly.
We want you to be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few important points to remember:
• View your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to access the personal information we hold about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be referred to as the right of access, the right to portability or variations on those terms).
• Update your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we no longer have the right to use it and you wish to request its rectification, deletion or objection to its processing, please contact us.
For the protection of you and the protection of all our users, we may ask you to pr ovide proof of identity before responding to the above requests.
Please note that we may refuse requests for certain reasons, such as if the request is illegal or if it may infringe trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user. If you would like to receive information about another user, such as a copy of any communications you have received from him or her through our service, the other user must contact our Privacy Officer to provide written consent before the information is released.
Also, we may not be able to comply with certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, particularly where such requests no longer allow us to provide our service to you. For example, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth.
• Uninstall. You can stop an app from collecting information by uninstalling the app using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you delete the app from your mobile device, the unique ID associated with your device will be saved. If you reinstall the app on the same mobile device, we can re-link this ID to previous transactions and activities.
• Responsibility. In certain countries, including in the European Union, you have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority if you have any concerns about how we process your personal data. The data protection authority to which you can complain may be that of your permanent residence, where you work or where we are located.
9. How We Protect Your Information
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. However, as with all technology companies, while we take steps to protect your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats and other communications will always remain secure.
We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or any portion of the services without notice if we suspect or identify a security breach.
To ensure that our systems and your information are protected from unauthorized access, theft and loss, we have implemented a bug reward program.
10. How long we keep your information
We only keep personal information for as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable legal requirements. To protect the safety of our users on and off our services, we maintain a secure window of three months after account deletion. During this period, account information is kept, although the account is of course no longer visible in the services.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your data when you delete your account (after the hold window) or after two years of continuous inactivity, unless:
- we must keep it to comply with applicable law (for example, some ‘traffic data’ is kept for one year to comply with the legal data retention obligation);
- there is an open matter, claim or dispute that requires us to retain the relevant information until resolved; or
- The information should be retained for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing user safety and security. For example, information may need to be retained to prevent a user banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Please note that although our systems are designed to perform data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time frame due to technical restrictions.
11. Children’s privacy
Our services are limited to users of 18 years or older. We do not allow users under the age of 18 to access our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
Because we are always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build meaningful relationships, these policies may change over time. We will notify you before any critical changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes.
13. How to Contact Us